- None of the information posted on this web site is intended to convey medical advice, not to substitute for direct medical consultation with a Board-certified urologist or other qualified medical practitioner.
- None of the opinions or recommendations expressed herein by third parties are endorsed or vouched for by the American Urological Association, Inc. or by the American Urological Association Education and Research, Inc. or by other parties, but they must be taken solely as the opinions of their authors.
- Moreover, none of the products nor services mentioned herein, nor referenced by advertisements or hyperlinks, may be taken as endorsed or recommended by the American Urological Association, Inc.
- The American Urological Association, Inc., expressly disclaims all liability and legal responsibility for the information contained or referenced in, posted by other in, or linked to its Website. No warranties may be implied, but all are expressly disclaimed to the full extent permitted by law.
- When using any image and/or photograph from this site please accompany it with the following statement: Image(s) courtesy of the American Urological Association, Inc. and the William P. Didusch Center for Urologic History.
- When using any image and/or photograph from this site please send a copy of the final product to: The American Urological Association, Inc., Communications Department, 1000 Corporate BLVD, Linthicum, MD 21090